Masco Corporation Regional Architectural Sales Rep in Aurora, Colorado
Regional Architectural Sales Rep
If you are charismatic and outgoing, enjoy building new relationships to aggressively grow sales and promote the Milgard brand, we would like to speak to you! We have a new opportunity for an Regional Architectural Sales Representatives to act as business representatives and specification resources for building architects in our Denver Colorado location.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Sell Milgard products to architects and other specifiers.
• Promote sales growth and business opportunities for all Milgard customers
• Work with architects to advise them of Milgard product solutions
• Provide sales and service support to contractors, architects, developers and homeowners in concert with Milgard dealers
• Promote Milgard through trade/home/specifier shows and other media.
• Manage expense accounts for literature, wearables, communications and travel/entertainment to budgeted levels;
• Support the order fulfillment process by working extensively with inside sales reps, production personnel, customer service, credit and delivery;
• Create and execute MPS objectives, meeting MPS commitments and working within the guidelines of MPS;
• Reflect Milgard business values and the Milgard philosophy in all business interactions.
The ideal candidate must have 5+ years outside sales preferably in the Building industry market. Needs to have the ability to read blueprints and strong experience with MS word and Excel.
Milgard is part of publicly traded Masco Corporation, with quality brands such as Delta Faucet, Behr Paints and Merrillat Cabinetry. We are growing and we want you to grow with us! To learn more visit Milgard’s career portal at https://milgard.jobs.net/ and submit your credentials for our respectful consideration
Milgard Manufacturing Incorporated
Shift 1 (United States of America)
Full or Part Time
Masco Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, protected status as a veteran, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity, or any other legally protected status under federal, state or local law.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish at https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-VerifyParticipationPoster_ES.pdf
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English at https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Verification/E-Verify/E-VerifyNativeDocuments/RighttoWorkPosterEnglish.pdf , Spanish at https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Verification/E-Verify/E-VerifyNativeDocuments/RighttoWorkPosterSpanish.pdf
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.
Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid® and Merillat® cabinets; Milgard® windows and doors; Kichler® decorative and outdoor lighting and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders.
Masco embraces its responsibility to the communities where we live, work and do business, and we are confident that our actions are making an important difference from coast to coast. We maintain partnerships with a wide range of organizations, including Habitat for Humanity, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, City of Hope, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, World Vision, United Way and countless other nonprofits both big and small.