Masco Corporation Account Manager (Dealer Sales) in Chicago, Illinois
Masco Cabinetry has an immediate opening for an Account Manager, dealer sales position in the Chicago, IL territory!
Masco Cabinetry manufactures three nationally recognized cabinetry brands, KraftMaid®, Merillat® and QualityCabinets®. Offering an unmatched selection of stylish, high-quality products at a variety of price levels, Masco Cabinetry brands are favored by builders, dealers, distributors and home centers throughout North America. A leader in environmental stewardship, Masco Cabinetry products have been granted an Environmental Stewardship Program certificate by the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association.
Experience a high-energy, fast-paced work environment that's both competitive and rewarding as you grow sales of Masco Cabinetry products within a designated territory by understanding the dealer channel customer and providing a positive customer experience. You will receive coaching and sales training during our formal Sales Onboarding Program and have an opportunity for career development with a company focused on engagement.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Execute short and long-term business strategy to increase sales, expand brands and increase presence in the market.
• Cultivate consultative relationships with key decision makers and influencers to grow market share and retain and develop existing client base.
• Train and support dealer personnel by educating them on the Masco Cabinetry product and program offerings.
• Proactively manage field warranty and product issues in conjunction with customer service, dealer and distributor network.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Bachelor’s degree; or 8 years of selling experience with a minimum of a High School diploma or GED.
• 2 years experience in outside sales, preferably selling cabinetry or equivalent building materials.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated successful ability to build positive partnerships and work collaboratively with department, cross-functional business teams, and customers.
• Excellent organizational and budgeting skills, including ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and decision making skills.
• Ability to function at a high level of effectiveness, flexibility, independence and initiative without daily interaction with management.
• Proficient computer skills, including familiarity with CRM Systems.
• Valid driver’s license, good driving record, and ability to travel daily within assigned territory.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Demonstrated success selling to large volume building products accounts.
• 20/20 Design software and Salesforce.com experience.
• Understanding of kitchen layouts, designs and or installation.
Masco Cabinetry is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Masco Cabinetry does not tolerate discrimination of any type, and offers equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regards to race, color, religion, sex, natural origin, age, disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other considerations made unlawful by Federal, State or local laws. We believe in providing eligible and qualified employees with opportunities to advance. Masco Cabinetry is an at will employer.
Masco Cabinetry LLC
Full or Part Time
Masco Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, protected status as a veteran, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity, or any other legally protected status under federal, state or local law.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish at https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-VerifyParticipationPoster_ES.pdf
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English at https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Verification/E-Verify/E-VerifyNativeDocuments/RighttoWorkPosterEnglish.pdf , Spanish at https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Verification/E-Verify/E-VerifyNativeDocuments/RighttoWorkPosterSpanish.pdf
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.
Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid® and Merillat® cabinets; Milgard® windows and doors; Kichler® decorative and outdoor lighting and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders.
Masco embraces its responsibility to the communities where we live, work and do business, and we are confident that our actions are making an important difference from coast to coast. We maintain partnerships with a wide range of organizations, including Habitat for Humanity, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, City of Hope, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, World Vision, United Way and countless other nonprofits both big and small.