Masco Corporation Mill Group Leader in Duncanville, Texas
Masco Cabinetry is proud to be one of America’s most respected manufacturers of cabinet and countertop solutions with three nationally recognized cabinetry brands, KraftMaid, Merillat, and Quality Cabinets. We market thousands of different styles and products in a demanding marketplace where style and craftsmanship make all the difference.
Masco Cabinetry continually works at maintaining its world-class manufacturing operations by adopting continuous improvement principles, reducing waste and continuing to invest in people and technologies.
We are seeking new team members to work in our Assembly Department on First Shift. We offer hourly wage + OT + full benefit package including employee discounts on a wide range of products.
If you are ready to put your talents to work and embrace manufacturing excellence, apply to Masco Cabinetry today!
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Production workers must be able to understand instructions whether they are written or verbal, and follow said instructions
• Complete work with accuracy and efficiency
• Performs audits and follow up with process owners to improve findings on Quality issues
• Adhere to all facets of safety policies and procedures
• The nature of all production positions is repetitive motions for extended periods of time.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• GROUP LEADER EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
• One year of production experience or similar in an assembly, carpentry or detail-oriented environment is preferred
• One to Two years of work experience
• Knowledge of safe work practices
• Ability to read/write and speak English
• Ability to speak Spanish is a plus
• Must have production experience
• Will Train
• Ability to read a tape measure
• Prolonged standing and repetitive motions, bending, stooping, pushing, and pulling
• May be required to occasionally lift 50+ lbs
• Hand dexterity and strength
• Overtime is required, including some weekends
• May be required to work a flexible schedule
• Good time management skills and team work
• Able to interact with all employee levels.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.
Masco Cabinetry is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicant will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Masco Cabinetry LLC
Shift 1 (United States of America)
Full or Part Time
Masco Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, protected status as a veteran, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity, or any other legally protected status under federal, state or local law.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish at https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-VerifyParticipationPoster_ES.pdf
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English at https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Verification/E-Verify/E-VerifyNativeDocuments/RighttoWorkPosterEnglish.pdf , Spanish at https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Verification/E-Verify/E-VerifyNativeDocuments/RighttoWorkPosterSpanish.pdf
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.
Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid® and Merillat® cabinets; Milgard® windows and doors; Kichler® decorative and outdoor lighting and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders.
Masco embraces its responsibility to the communities where we live, work and do business, and we are confident that our actions are making an important difference from coast to coast. We maintain partnerships with a wide range of organizations, including Habitat for Humanity, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, City of Hope, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, World Vision, United Way and countless other nonprofits both big and small.