Masco Corporation Architectural Representative in Phoenix, Arizona
Primary responsibility is to promote and expand knowledge of Behr Products and Services in the Architectural, Specifications and Design Community. Be the go to person for product information and resource to increase Behr’s specification presence.
• Working safely is part of our culture and is a condition of employment
• Initiate sales process through prospecting. Understand the needs of architect’s, specifiers and designers needs through informational meetings, response to inquiries and requests for service.
• Membership, participation, and support, of local CSI Chapters, Product Shows/Events to increase and support architect/specifier relationships.
• Coordinate efforts with Pro Sales Team to ensure that sales efforts are supported generation of contractor bid opportunities and submittals.
• Provide support at national/regional AIA/CSI and other Trade Shows as identified to build Behr’s National and Regional presence.
• Manage expense accounts for all budgets based on allocations.
• Uphold Behr/Kilz business values and philosophy of “doing the right thing” in all business interactions.
Achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales plans/quotas.
EXPERIENCE and EDUCATION
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Extensive knowledge with architectural specifications
KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS/ ABILITIES
Strong writing, mathematical, computer and communication skills required
Extremely organized and highly motivated, ability to multitask
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Proven success over seeing a defined sales territory with excellent customer service
Demonstrated commitment to teamwork and account results
Sales Force and CRM knowledge is a plus.
Knowledge of MS Office Suite and/or software applications related to job functions
Continuous self-development to stay current competitive intelligence in the industry.
Willingness to travel up to 70%
Behr Sales Inc.
Full or Part Time
Masco Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, protected status as a veteran, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity, or any other legally protected status under federal, state or local law.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish at https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-VerifyParticipationPoster_ES.pdf
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English at https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Verification/E-Verify/E-VerifyNativeDocuments/RighttoWorkPosterEnglish.pdf , Spanish at https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Verification/E-Verify/E-VerifyNativeDocuments/RighttoWorkPosterSpanish.pdf
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.
Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid® and Merillat® cabinets; Milgard® windows and doors; Kichler® decorative and outdoor lighting and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders.
Masco embraces its responsibility to the communities where we live, work and do business, and we are confident that our actions are making an important difference from coast to coast. We maintain partnerships with a wide range of organizations, including Habitat for Humanity, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, City of Hope, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, World Vision, United Way and countless other nonprofits both big and small.