Masco Corporation BRAND MARKETING MANAGER in Santa Ana, California
Brand Manager Job – We are currently looking for self-directed problem solvers who have a passion for consumers and a love of marketing. As part of the Brand Marketing team, you’ll need to be agile, work in a fast paced environment as part of a small, self-directed team to identify need states and proactively propose solutions and action plans to keep projects moving forward. The successful candidate will thrive on working in a dynamic environment, leverage strategic thinking to execute holistic marketing solutions, seize opportunities to push our company forward and possess a “take others with you” approach as you build relationships and work across multiple disciplines and with various cross-functional teams.
• Supports Senior Brand Manager in the communication and execution of larger marketing vision, goals and initiatives
• Supports Brand Marketing team to ensure consistent brand strategy and appropriate creative execution of brands in all communication materials, and throughout all communication channels including external and internal.
• Partners with Senior Brand Manager in the strategic development and execution phases of multiple marketing initiatives from concept phase to national or regional launch.
• Assist and at points manage overall execution for marketing plan, including but not limited to all types of channel advertising, influencer programs and overseeing the development of custom content.
• Independently leads cross-functional teams from a variety of departments including channel marketing, visual merchandising, graphics, field sales, R&D, new products, and legal.
• Works with agency partners, vendors, and multi-disciplined Marketing Shared Services team members to cascade strategic ideas across platforms and customer touch points.
• Supports Senior Brand Manager in managing and forecasting monthly budgets.
• At times, manage overarching brand inclusion and elements in Event and PR activations.
•Establishes overarching brand processes and documents for all channels with input from cross functional teams.
•Build knowledge of brand integration trends and drive continued learning across organization.
Qualifications and Experience:
•Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities.
•Strong organization and planning skills.
•Strong presentation skills.
•Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
•Ability to influence others and mobilize others towards set goals.
•Strong analytical and technical skills.
•Able to work in a matrix environment and to collaborate cross-functionally.
•History of team leadership success.
•Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
•Strong problem solving abilities.
•Functions equally well under direction and when there is ambiguity.
Bachelor's in Marketing/Communications/equivalent experience
Previous advertising and PR experience strongly preferred.
KNOWLEDGE /SKILLS/ABILITIES RECOMMENDED FOR POSITION:
Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks and tight timelines
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Strong knowledge of MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint.
Cultural fit with Marcomm core principles – flexibility, accountability, customer focused, trust/safe place for debate and results oriented.
- Willingness to travel on limited basis
Behr Process Corporation
Shift 1 (United States of America)
Full or Part Time
Masco Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, protected status as a veteran, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity, or any other legally protected status under federal, state or local law.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish at https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-VerifyParticipationPoster_ES.pdf
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English at https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Verification/E-Verify/E-VerifyNativeDocuments/RighttoWorkPosterEnglish.pdf , Spanish at https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Verification/E-Verify/E-VerifyNativeDocuments/RighttoWorkPosterSpanish.pdf
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.
Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid® and Merillat® cabinets; Milgard® windows and doors; Kichler® decorative and outdoor lighting and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders.
Masco embraces its responsibility to the communities where we live, work and do business, and we are confident that our actions are making an important difference from coast to coast. We maintain partnerships with a wide range of organizations, including Habitat for Humanity, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, City of Hope, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, World Vision, United Way and countless other nonprofits both big and small.